Delivering business critical IT services to the Legal Sector
As the clamour to drive down costs, control budgets and increase transparency has intensified, legal firms are now more than ever turning to technology for the answers.
How do legal firms:
- Maintain client confidentiality and privacy amidst the phenomenon of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)?
- Manage the Big Data challenge, whilst providing a competitive commercial edge?
- Analysing the peaks and troughs in business activity and sector performance?
- Provide more granularity on the workload, resources and costs to clients?
- Make best use of artificial intelligence & a myriad of other software services?
Recognised for its innovation and IT security
We offer a wide technology portfolio targeted at answering the key challenges that legal firms face as well as solving data security and privacy concerns. We have a heritage in technology that has been established through working with many leading law firms for over a decade, our own Enterprise-class Network is ideally suited to manage Big Data challenges whilst delivering Cloud scalability, flexibility and security. All these services sit on your Local Area Network (LAN), on the clean side of the firewall. Whilst we thrive on innovation, we ensure that each adoption of a new technology or service offering is based on our customers’ needs, which is why Exponential-e is a trusted safe haven to 80+ legal firms including Nabarro, Russell Cooke Solicitors and Pinsent Masons LLP - to name but a few.
Jan DeCerce, COO, discusses how Exponential-e has enabled Lewis Silkin LLP to transform their IT estate.
Is Cloud security a reality for legal firms?
At Exponential-e we believe it is. With compliance and security as top priorities for law firms’ IT departments, more than ever it’s important to use a trusted Cloud provider. Exponential-e’s private, secure Cloud services are delivered via our wholly owned UK Network. The company has demonstrated the highest levels of compliance with industry standards and has been awarded 7 ISO accreditations including the highly coveted Cloud Security Alliance STAR. Our cutting-edge Cloud technology by-passes the public Internet - safeguarding both your clients and your firm’s IT environment from security threats and data breaches that can result in financial and reputational loss.
Our wholly-owned, high-performance Ethernet Network is fused with a Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) compliant Cloud platform.
Choosing Exponential-e means we can:
- Deliver cost efficiencies using a flexible OPEX model.
- Access Big Data and documents from a Secure and Private Cloud, remotely from any location.
- Provide Hybrid Cloud support that seamlessly integrates your internal storage files with Cloud scalable technology.
- Offer an expert managed service, centralised IT Security and control, allowing IT teams to concentrate on creating strategic value.
If you would like to find out how Exponential-e can assist your organisation with the technical challenges you are facing, contact us now to find out more.
View our presentation at The Legal Technology Forum
Olswang's CIO, Stuart Walters and Exponential-e's Head of Cloud, Jonathan Bridges to discover how to:
- Develop a multi-Cloud ecosystem with Cloud service integration and management.
- Manage your Cloud enablement and compliance lifecycle.
- Be in control of the hot and cold data journey.
- Maximise your data and drive a deeper insight for increased customer centricity and content personalisation.