In a digital world where business agility is critical, enterprises continue to adopt Cloud as part of their business strategy, driving the necessity for agile, flexible and scalable WAN solutions that can guarantee a seamless and private connection. And enterprises want it now, not six months later. Gone are the days of WAN-as-a-bottleneck and complex IP VPN's. Cloudnet delivers your private WAN connection as fast as we can deliver the CPE router to your premises.
We have been investing in SDN for a long time, enabling us to create a SD-WAN solution that is fully integrated in to our Cloud platform, offering SDN from your office premises all the way in to the Data Centre.
Our market leading innovation enables us to provide optimised and granular network and cutting-edge security.
Contact us today to find out how we could deliver your branch office WAN Connection next week.
The Cloudnet Journey
Discover how, thanks to Exponential-e and Nuage Networks, your business can implement WAN connectivity in weeks - not months.
Cloudnet - WAN services delivered in days not months
- SD-Wan is the next generation in Networks. It offers you wide area Networking on your terms.
- It splits the data and the control layer in to two parts.
- You can turn bandwidth up at the drop of a hat. There are no time delays.
- Log on to the panel, order the device, configure online, get shipped, plug and play. No real technical knowledge is required.
- Contact us today.
- Optimise access to applications for better user experience and improved productivity: Whether you are accessing Exponential-e’s applications or third party ones, such as Salesforce or Office365, your applications are optimised end-to-end with intelligent routing and application-aware QoS.
- Improve efficiencies on Network capacity: Now you can start cleverly using backup connectivity in an active-active mode, balancing the load with an intelligent path selection that will ensure that each application is routed as per its requirements. Broadband backup links can now remain active and be utilised as overflow for applications that are less sensitive to network performance.
- Enable business agility by being able to create a new Network or a new branch without the long lead-times: It’s the Plug-and-Play WAN. Services, new branches and Networks are deployed in hours, not days. Your Network moves with the agility your businesses requires.
- Scale and adjust your Network on-demand, in accordance with your needs: Increase or decrease the Network resources allocated to each application at the touch of a button, including Internet, Exponential-e’s applications and third party services.
- Centrally assign and manage application aware policies across sites to secure and control all the Network traffic. Cloudnet enables consistent policy-driven automation for enhanced security and peace of mind.
- Minimise CapEx requirements. Using NFV technology to optimise branch CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), we can avoid the unnecessary cascade of multiple devices to perform different network functions. These functions can now be virtualised into a centrally managed single device.
- Remove barriers for a seamless and secure transition to the Cloud: Regardless of your existing network supplier, we can immediately start your seamless journey to Exponential-e’s private Cloud. Initially overlaying our services over your existing connectivity, so that you get the benefits of Cloudnet and Exponential-e’s applications from day one, and then, in an agreed phased approach, we will transition you to Exponential-e’s Smart Connectivity.
- As your business grows and expands into different regions, we are ready to move with you. Exponential-e has one of the best Network coverages in the UK and multiple international points of presence in Europe and the US, however using Cloudnet we can uniformly overlay our solution over third party access, fixed or mobile, and provide services anywhere.
Innovation and Automation from Exponential-e
Find out more about the Exponential-e model for Innovation and automation using SDN and SD-WAN in the following video of our Director of Engineering, Chris Christou. Discover how it can benefit your business, and make the impossible possible - in no time at all.