The Foundation for Business Communications
The foundation of our business is our carrier-class Fibre Network with a 100Gig Ethernet core built over the last 14 years. It is this Network which underpins the services we deliver - providing solid foundations for corporate Networks, the coverage to reach over 90% of UK businesses and the investments in security and equipment to power these services.
We have invested significantly in the Network over the years. The robust MPLS Network today enables Our Technology - VPLS technology with Nokia core switches at the core, ensuring it is one of the UK's most secure carrier Networks.
Network Control & Visibility
Our Network carries data for some of the UK's most regulated and data-intensive industries who demand the utmost control and security. As a result, we have invested heavily in tools which provide Network control and monitoring including:
- Bandwidth Management - web-based monitoring and control of traffic on the Network without the need for investing in costly appliances.
- Network monitoring and control - location and device reporting which include bandwidth throughput, latency and jitter.
- Carrier-class Network offering resilience and reliability.
- True end-to-end SLAs.
- Built using Ethernet and Layer 2 VPLS technology.
- Own UK Service Desk offering 24 / 7 pro-active support.
- Core Network has never been down in our history.
- Over 34 on-net Data Centres.
- Over 35,000 on-net postcodes in London.
- UK wide coverage reaching 90% of businesses.
- International reach with PoPs on the US east coast and mainland Europe.
- 7 ISO accreditations.
- Built using industry leading Nokia core switches.
Multiple Services over Exponential-e's Network
Our carrier-class homogeneous Network is a business only Network meaning it is not constrained by consumer traffic and is designed for data-intensive business users. Many of our customers choose us because of the VPLS enabled Network which enables our customers to converge multiple services over one connection.
One end-to-end SLA
That covers the Network, business services and Cloud infrastructure. For many businesses having a separate provider for the Network and multiple providers for the variety of services which are required to run business operations, means numerous Service Level Agreements (SLAs). The disparity in service between providers can often result in conflicting performance and resolution times which impact business operations.
As Exponential-e owns its own Network and services are delivered over it, we provide a true end-to-end SLA which starts at the customer premises all the way through to the hosted services.
The carrier-class Network that reaches over 90% of UK businesses
Over the past 14 years, Exponential-e's Network has extended coverage from major metros with the breadth of our Network providing reach to over 90% of UK businesses. Today, the Network has over 190 Points of Presence nationally and has over 35, 000 on-net postcodes in London alone.
The very design of our Network has businesses in mind and is built around major metro-hubs including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Points of Presence. NEW 2016 Points of Presence